BEL 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification. BEL inviting applications for the positions of Senior Engineer and More. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on 15th April, 2021.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Senior Engineer – 3 Posts
Project Engineer I – 4 Posts
Trainee Officer I – 2 Posts
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Sr Engineer – 03 Posts (“Chemical & Electro-Chemical Engg” / “Electro-Chemical Engg”) on short term basis for its Pune Unit for Battery Manufacturing Project.
1. Post Name: Sr Engineer (E-III) Fixed tenure Basis for 3 Years
2. Discipline & No. of Posts: BE / B. Tech / AMIE / GIETE : “Chemical & ElectroChemical Engg” / “ElectroChemical Engg” : 03 Posts
3. Minimum Post Qualification Experience as on 01.03.2021: 04 year experience in handling Cell / Battery production line preferably Lithium-ion batteries
4. Post Code: FTE
5. Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed fulltime BE / B. Tech / AMIE / GIETE in “Chemical & Electro-Chemical Engg” / “Electro-Chemical Engg”. The prescribed qualification should be acquired from AICTE approved Colleges/Institutions or a recognized University. General / OBC candidates should have secured First Class and SC / PWD candidates should have secured Pass Class. ST candidates will be considered at par with UR criteria.
6. Remuneration : Pay Scale Rs. 50,000-3%-1,50,000. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
7. Period of contract: Three years from the date of joining. However, the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project, performance of the candidate and at the discretion of BEL.
8. Mandatory Experience / Job Description: Minimum four year post qualification work experience in one or more areas mentioned below:
a. Industrial/Research Lab experience in handling of one or more cell manufacturing machines such as XRD machine, SEM, UVD, Coating Machines, Calendaring Machines, Temperature Vacuum Ovens, Dry Room Infra, Mixer machines, Electrode Slitting / Cutting / Notching Machines, Electrode Stacking Machines, Electrolyte Filling Machine, LASER Welding/Cutting, Leak Detection, Formation Cyclic Testers, Safety test Equipment, Life Cycle Testers & Climatic Chambers.
b. Industrial/Research Lab experience in Handling/Testing of Chemicals, Storage and Disposal of hazardous chemicals used for manufacturing of batteries, preferably Lithium-ion batteries.
c. Industrial/Research Lab Experience for Raw Material Preparation, Electrode making, Electrode stacking, Electrolyte filling, Sealing & checking of fabricated cells -preferably Lithium-ion cells.
d. Industrial/Research Lab Experience in Development of Cell Raw Materials, Electrode Materials, Electrolytes through synthesis preferably pertaining to Li-ion Cells…Read more>>