Registrations for the government’s ‘Vaccine For All’ drive for everyone above 18 years of age starts tomorrow. Here are the government-approved portals where you can register yourself & your family members.
Please remember, when going for vaccination –
1. Please Carry the Photo ID card mentioned in your appointment details for vaccination
2. If you have any comorbidities, please carry a medical certificate with you for the vaccination appointment
3. You can also call the CoWIN helpline number 1075 for any additional details
Here are the government-approved portals where you can register yourself and your family members for the vaccination.
How To Register Through CoWin Portal?
1. Log on to www.cowin.gov.in
2. Enter your mobile number & Get an OTP to create your account
3. Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button
4. You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof
5. Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document
6. Click on the “Register” button
7. Once the registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details”
8. Registered applicant can add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button
9. Click on the ‘Schedule appointment’ button.
10. Search a vaccination centre of choice by state, district, block and pin code
11. Date and availability will also be displayed. Click on the ‘book’ button
12. On successful completion of booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown at the vaccination centre
How To Register Through Aarogya Setu App
1. On the Aarogya Setu app homepage, go to the ‘CoWIN’ tab
2. Under the CoWIN icon, tap on the “Vaccination” tab and then select the “Register Now” option
3. Enter your mobile number and then click on “proceed to verify”. Enter the OTP and again select “proceed to verify”
4. Once the number verification is done, you will have to upload a photo ID card
5. You also need to fill in other details such as age, gender, year of birth
6. You can register a maximum of 4 beneficiaries through the Aarogya Setu app
7. You can also check for vaccination sites by state, district, block and pin code. The date and availability will be displayed. Select the “book” option
8. Once registered successfully, you will receive an SMS with the appointment details
How To Register Through UMANG App?
1. On the Umang App homepage, go to ‘CoWin’ tab
2. Click on ‘Register or Login For Vaccination’
3. Enter your mobile number and click ‘Submit’
4. You will receive an OTP on the mobile number, enter the OTP and click ‘Verify OTP’
5. Select your Photo ID Proof, enter the Photo ID number, name as per the ID, Year of Birth and Gender. Click on ‘Submit’
6. You will get the popup Beneficiary added successfully. Click ‘Ok’
7. You will be automatically redirected to a new page. You can add up to 4 more beneficiaries using the ‘Add More’ button
8. Click on the checkbox to select the beneficiaries and click on ‘Schedule Appointment’
9. You can search the centre using Pincode or District. Enter Pincode or district, select the date, vaccine and click ‘Search’
10. You will get a list of centres. Click on ‘View time slots’ on your preferred centre, select the preferred slot and click ‘Confirm’ on the Appointment confirmation page
11. You will get the SMS for the appointment confirmed on your registered mobile number
12. You can also download the confirmation page as a PDF or save it on your phone